Let's Get Stitiching!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This group is for anyone who loves to cross-stitch and is interested in sharing their work through photos, or discussing anything needlework related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finding your way around and FAQ

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finding your way around and FAQ Empty Finding your way around and FAQ Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Lady Sam

Lady Sam
Admin

Hi everyone and welcome to our new area for Let's Get Stitching. I hope you all enjoy it and although it might be a bit strange at first, I hope you will all agree it's a lot more organised and will be easier to find what info you need.

Right first off, most of you questions can be answered in the FAQ section just at the top of the page in pink letters. Here is the link also: https://letsgetstitching.forumotion.co.uk/faq

Also at the top of the page you will find the Gallery tab, this is where all the photo's are normally arranged. There are public albums, in which you should be able to upload any WIP's you have, and also pics for the charity projects. Once you click on an album, an option to upload photos should appear in the upper left of the page. Each of you has a profile page, where you also have the facility for personal albums if you so wish. Clicking on the Home tab at the top, will take you back to the main forum page.

The profile pages are similar to that on facebook, this allows you to add all your likes and dislikes and any information you want to it. Upload an avatar pic, add whatever details you like...go crazy! Myself and the other admins will set the security to the highest level, so that no-one outside of our groups should be able to access things like your email addresses and snail mail info.

We also have the Calendar tab,, here you will find the dates for submitting your charity stitches, and you are also welcome to add you birthdays here so that other can send you cards etc.

On the bottom of the Home tab is a chat facility, it seems to be much faster than the one on facebook, and if you want you can change the colour of your text etc Smile

I think that covers most of the basics. I hope you all enjoy exploring and finding your way around, and I really hope you like the space and use it as much as the Facebook group. This does not mean we will shut done the fbook group, we just feel that in order to evolve and make things better for you all, this might be a better option, but your views do count so please, let us know what you think and make suggestions and ask questions.

Have Fun!

Lady Sam, Tinkz and Stephanie. I love you

https://letsgetstitching.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum