Let's Get Stitiching!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This group is for anyone who loves to cross-stitch and is interested in sharing their work through photos, or discussing anything needlework related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello all new members!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello all new members!  Empty Hello all new members! Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:23 am

Lady Sam

Lady Sam
Admin

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say a big hello and welcome to all of you. I am so glad you have come to try out our new space and hope you like what we have done. This is still a place for all of you and so we welcome your comments and suggestions. If you need help with anything please post a message in the help section and we will help as soon as we can. Otherwise all I'd like to say is ENJOY!xXx cat
]

https://letsgetstitching.forumotion.co.uk

Stella Hooper

Very Happy Dear Sam, Thank you for posting this website on your Docs. I am just starting to find my way around as I am not 100% computor literate like you girls but I am getting there and I am sure that we are all on a learning curve. The whole thing has been such a great success and I personally thank you all for this great idea that has given so many of us such great pleasure. Not only have we all come a long way since we joined but we have all made new friendships with such a nice lot of like minded ladies. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and the other admins. and particulary Stephanie for beginning such a great group. May we all get stronger and stronger and continue to enjoy the group.
Cheers from Stella. Smile Smile Smile

3Hello all new members!  Empty Re: Hello all new members! Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:00 pm

ndbirdwatcher

ndbirdwatcher

thanks, stella. i am so glad that this group has become what it has. not only have we been able to meet new people and share a common interest, we've all become such a great support system for each other. i truly love this group, and it could not have become as wonderful as it has without everyone. i, myself am not very computer literate, but thanks to lady sam and princess tinkz, they've been able to take this group somewhere i would never have been able to, and i am so thankful for and appreciative of them. i love that we can have a place to go to outside of FB! i really look forward to all the things yet to come with our group Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000962153584

4Hello all new members!  Empty Re: Hello all new members! Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Lady Sam

Lady Sam
Admin

I am happy to have helped, facebook is nice, but it doesn't give us all the options we would have liked for the group, I hope once you find your way around you will enjoy the new space. It's been a true pleasure 'meeting' you all and I am so pleased we have such a fantastic group! I love you cat

https://letsgetstitching.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum